Monthly Archives: April 2016

The May Wrap-Up

protecting the wounds x the more you struggle, the faster you sink x all of everything

CATEGORIES: Weekly Wrap-Up | Leave a comment

Lunchtime: The Age Issue

When I speak with artists about their craft, whether formally in a portfolio review or informally over coffee, 2% of the conversation is in the realm of “what do you think of this color combination?” and the other 98% is … Continue reading

CATEGORIES: From the Desk of FLUX, Lunchtime | Leave a comment

Artists & Criminals

“The only important elements in any society are the artistic and the criminal, because they alone, by questioning the society’s values, can force it to change.” — Samuel R. Delany  ♥

CATEGORIES: Inspiration | Leave a comment

Make a Weekend of It : Beacon, NY

TGIF! According to Google, Beacon, NY is 3 hours and 10 minutes from Boston by car, 62 hours by foot. You should probably go.

CATEGORIES: Make a Day of It | 1 Comment

Want List: MassArt Auction

This Saturday April 9th, a room full of finely dressed folks will be raising their paddles at MassArt’s 27th Annual Art Auction which supports student scholarships and academic programs. Last year they raised over $1,000,000 (!) The live auction in … Continue reading

CATEGORIES: Around Town | Leave a comment